Home  
   
 

 

Brock Lodge No.354

1145 Regional Rd 12

Cannington, ON

 

large product photo Secretary: Bro. Tyler Benny
  Lodge information.

Meeting Time: Second Friday of the month (except July, and August)

About the Lodge:


On October 10th, 1876, a group of local men met at the Queen’s Hotel on the main Street of Cannington, where the Township of Brock Offices now stand, to discuss the formation of a Masonic Lodge.  It was decided at a subsequent meeting to name the proposed lodge “Brock”, and the charter was granted on November 29,1876.


The first meetings were held in the Oddfellows Hall, and a few years later moved to rooms above a general store in town.   Forty three years later, Brock Lodge moved to a meeting room above what is now MAC’s MILK on Cameron Street East.
In 1963 the former Harrison’s School was purchased, the interior renovated, and addition built to the front of the building.  The vast majority of the work was completed thanks to the talents of Brock Lodge’s own members.  This became the permanent home of Brock Lodge #354.


Originally in Ontario District, Brock Lodge was then transferred to Toronto District 11, which later became Toronto District B.  In 1948, Brock Lodge petitioned for permission to transfer to Victoria District, where it has remained to this day.


The last two years has seen a much needed resurgence of interest in membership, which should bode well for the coming years.

 

 

Site Links


 

Victoria District Lodges

District Events

"The Victorian" Newsletter

Masons in Action

Travelling Gavel

District Grand Lodge Officers

District Officers and Chairmen

Wardens Association

Masonic Blood Donation

What is Freemasonry?

College of Freemasons Study Group

Grand Lodge and District Protocol & Etiquette

2016-2017 Trestle Board


District Projects


 

Prostate_Hope

Project Number:  2735 - Victoria District

 

 

Other Masonic Links


Victoria District Masons Facebook Group

Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario

Famous Masons

MasoniChIP

 

Website designed and maintained by Bro. Joshua Walton of The Spry Lodge - E-MAIL

© Joshua E. Walton - Updated October 2, 2015

HOME